Thursday

* thursday


When I close my eyes I think of you
and the time we've had been through
even though were far apart right now

I remember back when you where here with me 
how  you made my world comeplete
but now I'm left alone

We talked about love and hope
wishing we could start a life our own
I wish that i could live without you

Why did you tear my heart apart
You said you love me from the start
all those painful things you're put me through
but I'm still loving you

I've tried to give mu best to you
I don't deserve the things you do
everything has gone yo memories
I just wish i know the truth behind the lies.

***

















生活的地平线是随着心胸的开阔而变宽广的。


有时候真的很难释怀你对我说的东西和语气
不过都没关系了 很在意又能怎么样

很怕从无话不说的好朋友变成很普通很普通的Hi - Bye friend ////最可怕的是
日見夜見的人你以為跟他無話不說 但他卻有很多事瞞著你

fuck 我又再乱想东西钻牛角尖了.

***




为什么 为什么 为什么!! 你说啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊! /.\
哎哟 考试要到了 妈的 ._.
PMR哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment